What is EAS Source Tagging?
Source tagging is the process of embedding an EAS label into a product’s packaging or into the product itself at the point of manufacture.
Many apparel companies incorporate source tagging programs as a part of their corporate strategy to increase sales, increase in-stock rates, and decreases shrinkage.
Why Use Source Tagging for Apparel?
- Apparel source tagging integrates with floor-ready programs, preventing the inevitable queues of merchandise waiting for an EAS tag before being placed on the selling floor.
- It easies in the protection of high-risk merchandising, protecting the heart of a merchandise assortment, lowering shortage, and resulting in incremental sales.
- Allows open merchandising opportunities, resulting in incremental sales, and more customer convenience during the shopping experience.
- Relocates tag procurement and tagging costs to a more efficient place in the supply chain.
- Eliminate or drastically cuts in-store tagging labor expense and misallocated productivity.
- Pivots sales associates away from non-customer-centric activity to activities that drive shopper experience and satisfaction.
Featured ALL-TAG Source Tagging Products
The All-Tag Labels are paper thin, self-adhesive tags used to protect any type of non-metallic, hard goods item such as film, video tapes, books, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical items, or security cases for CD or DVD protection.
These labels can be used for source tagging, which is the process of embedding labels inside of retail merchandise at the point of manufacture or packaging. At the point-of-sale the labels are quickly and permanently deactivated with the use of an RF Deactivator.
Available in Plain White, Barcode, and Thermal Paper. Custom printing available.
These are an alternative to the Sensormatic UltraStrip III (DR) Label. The roll format is well suited for automated high-speed applications.
The Apparel Source Tag (AST) is a high-quality alternative to the Sensormatic® SuperTag versions 1, 2, and 3, as well as the Sensormatic Visible Source Tag® (VST).
This RF Source Tag is an attractive, lightweight tag that is well suited for our hard tag recirculation® program for source-tagging apparel. It is very similar to the Checkpoint security tag that is used for apparel source tagging.
UltraStrip, UltraGator, UltraTag, UltraMax, SuperTag and Sensormatic are registered trademarks ® of Tyco. ALL-Tag is not affiliated with Tyco. ALL-Tag is not affiliated with Checkpoint.
We sell products that are compatible with Sensormatic products, preowned (used) Sensormatic products, and never been used Sensormatic products.