The new Q-Tag™ is a versatile and robust Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) hard tag that offers the best ROI on the market. The tag can be equipped with an 8.2 MHz Radio-Frequency (RF) coil to be compatible with Checkpoint brand EAS systems, a 58 KHz Acousto-Magnetic (AM) dual resonator to be compatible with TYCO / Sensormatic brand EAS systems, or both. The following is what makes this a game changer for retail loss prevention executives, as well as any potential marketing/merchandising executives that are involved in the hard tag purchasing decision making process.
- High definition logos, marketing and promotional messages, security warnings, and QR codes can be printed on the top clear resin dome.
- An RFID inlay can be placed in the “nesting area” underneath the clear resin dome top.
- One Q-Tag can contain RF, AM, and RFID technologies. If a retail chain has all three types of hardware installed in various stores, they only have to purchase the triple-threat Q-Tag to accommodate each store regardless of the hardware installed there.
- The Q-Tag is equipped with a ballistic point needle, which is similar to a sewing needle, to preserve even the most delicate fabrics. With Q-Tag, it is not necessary to tag a garment through a seam. Retailers can place the tag anywhere they deem most effective from a security and customer shopping experience standpoints.
- Q-Tag is equipped with a unique pin parking hole to eliminate possible injuries, reduce tagging time by up to 30%, and keep pins and tags together at all times.
- The patented lock inside of the Q-Tag is built to withstand 110 LBs. of pull force.
Please contact us for more information, pricing, and product samples. You can view the product sheet by clicking here.