ALL-TAG’s Q-Tag® Recognized with Most Innovative In-Store Solution Award for 2018
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) October 24, 2018
ALL-TAG, a manufacturer of U.S. made RF EAS Labels, and a leading supplier of AM and RF Anti-theft Security Tags, Security Labels, and other loss prevention products, was recently awarded “Most Innovative In-Store Solution” of the year for the Q-Tag, at the 2018 Fraud Awards.
ALL-TAG ALL-TAG, a manufacturer of U.S. made RF EAS Labels, and a leading supplier of AM and RF Anti-theft Security Tags, Security Labels, and other loss prevention products, was recently awarded “Most Innovative In-Store Solution” of the year for the Q-Tag, at the 2018 Fraud Awards.
The UK Retail Risk Conference hosted the 2018 Fraud Awards. The event recognized the technological advancements and innovative approach that ALL-TAG’s Q-Tag brings to the market.
To qualify for the “Most Innovative In-Store Solution,” the judges looked for innovative approaches to an existing, tried and tested solution or genre. The solution had to be from either a vendor or be an in-house retailer solution.
“It’s a great honor to receive this recognition for the Q-Tag,” commented ALL-TAG Europe’s General Manager, Tim Moore. “We faced some stiff competition, and this award is a testament to the innovation delivered by the Q-Tag in a very mature market where genuinely new ideas are rare.”
“The global response to our launch of the Q-Tag has been amazing,” commented ALL-TAG’s Vice President of Sales, Andy Gilbert. “It is very challenging to create a revolutionary EAS hard tag these days, but the Q-Tag truly has tackled this objective.”
Q-Tag Product Features:
- Q-Tag’s size, shape, and the connectivity between the tag and pin make it virtually impossible to remove from retail merchandise forcibly.
- Q-Tag’s unique stacked 3D RF coil offers superior EAS system detection performance to standard 2D flat RF coils. Retailers no longer need large EAS tags to achieve adequate detection.
- The patent-pending lock opens by a very unique array magnetic detacher that cannot be purchased anywhere is necessary to release the Q-Tag’s lock.
- A single Q-Tag can come equipped with 8.2 MHz Radio-Frequency (RF), 58 KHz – Acousto-Magnetic (AM), and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies. For retailers with RF, AM, and RFID systems installed in various stores within their chains, they can merely use Q-Tag to accommodate each store regardless of the type of system installed there. No more keeping track of which tags need to be shipped to each individual store.
- Q-Tag can be used to protect any apparel or soft good because Q-Tag’s specially designed pin will not damage even the most delicate fabrics such as ties, scarfs, and lingerie. With this pin, retailers can tag merchandise wherever they deem most useful from a security and/or customer experience standpoint.
- Q-Tag is outfitted with a unique pin parking hole that will reduce tagging time by up to 30%.
- “Parking” or connecting the pins to the tags will drastically reduce pin shortage.
- Q-Tag’s pin parking hole will eliminate possible injuries, as there will no longer be loose pins laying around.
- High definition logos, marketing, and promotional messages, security warnings, and QR codes can be printed on the top clear resin dome.
For more information about EAS Tag Recirculation or ALL-TAG, please
It’s a great honor to receive this recognition for the Q-Tag… We faced some stiff competition, and this award is a testament to the innovation delivered by the Q-Tag in a very mature market where genuinely new ideas are rare.
Connect With Us
Sales and general inquiries
ALL-TAG Americas Office
1155 Broken Sound Parkway Unit E
The Park at Broken Sound
Boca Raton, Florida 33487
ALL-Tag Europe Offices
ALL-TAG Europe Ltd.
Unit 3 Bamford Business Park
Stockport SK4 1PL
ALL-TAG Signatronic BV
ALL-TAG Asia Office
ALL-TAG Asia Ltd.
Unit 1211, 12/F
Tsuen Wan Industrial Centre 220-248 Texaco Road,
Tsuen Wan N.T.
ALL-TAG Mexico Office
ALL-TAG SAPI de CV
Lope de Vega 117, piso 2
Col. Polanco V Sección
Alcaldía Miguel Hidalgo
CP 11560, CDMX