ALL-TAG, a manufacturer of U.S. made RF EAS Labels, and a leading supplier of AM Anti-theft Security Tags, Security Labels, and other loss prevention products, was awarded “Most Innovative In-Store Solution” of the year for the Q-Tag, at the 2018 Fraud Awards.
The UK Retail Risk Conference hosted the 2018 Fraud Awards. The event recognized the technological advancements and innovative approach that ALL-TAG’s Q-Tag brings to the market.
To qualify for the “Most Innovative In-Store Solution,” the judges looked for innovative approaches to an existing, tried and tested solution or genre. The solution had to be from either a vendor or be an in-house retailer solution.
“It’s a great honor to receive this recognition for the Q-Tag,” commented ALL-TAG Europe’s General Manager, Tim Moore. “We faced some stiff competition, and this award is a testament to the innovation delivered by the Q-Tag in a very mature market where genuinely new ideas are rare.”
The Q-Tag is an EAS and RFID solution that combines high security, versatility, efficiency, safety, and marketing/promotion.
It is by far the most secure and attractive hard tag on the market, and it’s the only one that can come equipped with AM, RF, and RFID technologies all in the same tag.
Due to the custom printing of brand logos, promotional messages, QR codes, etc., even marketing/merchandising departments love the Q-Tag.
Q-Tag Product Features:
- Q-Tag’s size, shape, and the connectivity between the tag and pin make it virtually impossible to remove from retail merchandise forcibly.
- Q-Tag’s unique stacked 3D RF coil offers superior EAS system detection performance to standard 2D flat RF coils. Retailers no longer need large EAS tags to achieve adequate detection.
- The patented lock inside of the Q-Tag is built to withstand up to 110 pounds of pull force. As a result, a very unique and powerful magnetic detacher that cannot be purchased anywhere is necessary to release the Q-Tag’s lock. If necessary, Q-Tag can be designed to work in conjunction with a retail store’s existing detacher.
- A single Q-Tag can come equipped with 8.2 MHz Radio-Frequency (RF), 58 KHz Acousto-Magnetic (AM), and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies. For retailers with RF, AM, and RFID systems installed in various stores within their chains, they can merely use Q-Tag to accommodate each store regardless of the type of system installed there. No more keeping track of which tags need to be shipped to each individual
- Q-Tag can be used to protect any apparel or soft good because Q-Tag’s specially designed pin will not damage even the most delicate fabrics such as ties, scarfs, and lingerie. With this pin, retailers can tag merchandise wherever they deem most useful from a security and/or customer experience standpoint.
- Q-Tag is outfitted with a unique pin parking hole that will reduce tagging time by up to 30%.
- “Parking” or connecting the pins to the tags will drastically reduce pin shortage.
- Q-Tag’s pin parking hole will eliminate possible injuries, as there will no longer be loose pins laying around.
- High definition logos, marketing, and promotional messages, security warnings, and QR codes can be printed on the top clear resin dome.
To read the full press release click here.
For complete details about the Q-Tag, click here.